SOLAR SITE PROJECT MANAGER
Job ID : 795
Country : India
Date: 05 Jul 2019
One of reputed China based company, who provides overall solution to development, investment (financing), design, construction, commissioning, operation and maintenance for clean energy projects mainly in PV power, wind power, power electronics, energy Internet looking following personnel in DELHI.
1. The commander of construction and production shall bear direct leadership responsibility for construction quality, construction period and safety production, and implement various production plans of the project;
2. Responsible for the implementation of various objectives of the project; coordination of various engineering majors and subcontractor issues; to complete various control targets in accordance with the requirements of the same clause;
3. Responsible for the project implementation process, to meet safety management requirements, and prevention of any safety accidents.
4. Responsible for the construction quality in the project execution process to meet the contractual agreement clauses;
5. Responsible for the progress of project is in line with the plan, and meets the requirements of the construction period, no default risks occur;
6. Responsible for construction works go forwards according to design, optimization of construction, and insure that project delivery is completed within the cost target.
7. Responsible for the optimal allocation and dynamic management of production factors such as manpower, materials, machinery and equipment, funds, technology, information, etc., and actively promote and apply new technologies, new processes and new materials.
8. Take strict measures for financial regulations, establish a cost control system, Take strict measures for cost management, and make a good job in economic analysis and accounting.
9. Take strict measures for on-site construction civilization, timely discover and solve unexpected events properly.
10. Assist the company personnel to complete the inspection activities, Identification and award reporting
11. The project document is completed and returned on time.
1. Bachelor degree or higher, civil engineering major electrical engineering major project management engineer major or related majors;
3, 3 years experience in project manager position in overseas projects, photovoltaic projects experienced personnel are preferred; and also more than 8 years of work experience
4. Proficient in English, speaking and writing , can be used as working language for communication and daily negotiation.
Attractive salary Plus Bonus!!!!
IMR Company Profile:
International Manpower Resources Private Limited is retained by one of the leading engineering company to recruit ENGINEERS for thier projects. IMRPL is a professional HR, Recruitment and manpower contract staffing company in India and provides the all types of Indian manpower like managers, engineers, accountants, supervisors, skilled technicians and semiskilled workforce from India to different industries for their projects in the Middle East, Far East, Europe and American Continents. IMR has a flexible approach and can work to specific requirements of particular projects / clients and can also form and provide a complete team of workers and specialists, who can carry out common or specific tasks independently.
If you think this opportunity suits you, please share your resume with us at firstname.lastname@example.org or can call at 9910335108.
For more details or any related query please feel free to contact us on the number mentioned.
Thanks & Regards,
Jyoti SharmaApply Now