Job ID : 791
Country : Malawi
Date: 05 Dec 2018
Currently, we are looking for a Wood-Working-Joinery /Workshop Manager for a construction company based in Lilongwe, Malawi.
- Candidate should have at least 10 years of experience in the woodworking industry only.
- Must have knowledge in the use and maintenance of spindles, table saws, lathe machines, planers, thickness , sanders, mortises, 4 plainer, tenon saws.
- The candidate must have at least a Technical Diploma in woodworking/joinery or similar industrial fields
- Knowledge of Excel, AutoCAD (or similar design/engineering programs) is a big advantage.
- Good knowledge of English and a valid driving license are basic requirements
candidate will be responsible for:
- Managing all operations of the joinery factory;
- Preparing drawings for furniture, doors and timber items for our construction sites and any product that the factory might be asked to produce;
- Pricing products and projects;
- Supervising and maintaining stocks of timber and associated products (melamine, masonite, plywood, etc) and ordering these stocks;
- Ensuring that all aspects of production in the joinery are organized;
- Organizing and keeping records of all items produced and delivered to sites and customers and transmit this data to our Accounts department in order to have an updated and accurate record of costs and profit generated by the Joinery;
- Maintaining the machines, ordering spares for the machines (mostly from Europe) as well as all consumables, such as solvents, glues, stains and paints, abrasive materials, blades etc;
- Preparing, designing and costing orders with cutting lists;
- Organizing and planning the work of the staff and of the various machines based on the cutting lists and orders prepared;
- Training the local staff in using the tools and machines, cleaning them and reporting maintenance issues.
IMR Company Profile:
International Manpower Resources Private Limited is retained by one of the leading engineering company to recruit ENGINEERS for thier projects in Saudi Arabia. IMRPL is a professional HR, Recruitment and manpower contract staffing company in India and provides the all types of Indian manpower like managers, engineers, accountants, supervisors, skilled technicians and semiskilled workforce from India to different industries for their projects in the Middle East, Far East, Europe and American Continents. IMR has a flexible approach and can work to specific requirements of particular projects / clients and can also form and provide a complete team of workers and specialists, who can carry out common or specific tasks independently.
If you think this opportunity suits you, please share your resume with us at email@example.com or can call at 9810875108.
For more details or any related query please feel free to contact us on the number mentioned below.
Thanks & Regards,
Pooja VermaApply Now