|Date: 20 Mar 2013|
Exciting career opportunity in one of the largest power plant of coming up in South Africa. The project entails the building of 6 x780 MWe Coal Fired Super Critical Boilers for the Coal fired power station.
Reporting to: Construction Manager
A recognized trade inthe field of welding and preferably have a level 1 & 2 welding supervisor inspection certificate.
Key areas of responisibility:
1. Oversee and be resposible for all welding on the project and to assist the welding engineer.
2. Control man hours allowed for erection,ensure all budgets are met or improved.
3. This includes updating construction schedules and assisting with drawing up of construction schedules and assisting with drawing up of construction schedules.
4. Be responsible to ensure all welders have the correct qualifications.
5. Ensure high standards of safety and quality are adhered to.
6. Assist the Construction Manager in running the site in a safe manner and within buget and on time.
7. Must be able to work unsupervised and lead a team.
8. Must report all deviations from the scope of work timously in writing to the Project Director.
9. Must maintain and run a computer based weld record system that will ensure management reports, repair rates. compressive weld reports are generated and all records are maintained to ensure the information can be included in the data books.
Other Benefits :
Other Benefits: Free Accommodation+ food+ Transport+ Medical+ Leave.
IMR Company Profile:
International Manpower Resources Private Limited is recruitment company in India for overseas projects. IMRPL is a professional HR, Recruitment and manpower contract staffing company in India and provides the all types of Indian manpower like managers, engineers, accountants, supervisors, skilled manpower from India to different industries like Oil & Gas, Engineering, Energy, Mining, Manufacturing and Construction for their projects in the Middle East, Far East, Europe and American Continents. IMR has a flexible approach and can work to specific requirements of particular projects / clients and can also form and provide a complete team of workers and specialists, who can carry out common or specific tasks independently.