|Date: 04 Mar 2013|
Exciting career opportunity in one of the largest power plant of coming up in South Africa. The project entails the building of 6 x780 MWe Coal Fired Super Critical Boilers for the Coal fired power station.
Reporting to : Construction Manager
A recognized trade in the field Boilermaking with N3 or Equivalent NQF level.
Skills & Experience:
Key areas of responsibility:
1. Oversee and be resposible to assist the construction manager in all Boilermaking activities on the section.
2. Control man hours allowed for erection,ensure all budgets are met or improved. This includes updating construction schedules and assisting with drawing up of construction schedules .
3. Ensure high standards of safety and quality are adhered to.
4. Assist the Construction Manager in running the site in a safe manner and within buget and on time.
5. Must be able to work upsupervised and lead a team.
6. Must report all deviations from the scope of work timously in writing to the construction manager.
Other Benefits :
Attractive Salary !!!
Other Benefits: Free Accommodation+ food+ transport+ medical+ leave.
IMR Company Profile:
International Manpower Resources Private Limited is recruitment company in India for overseas projects. IMRPL is a professional HR, Recruitment and manpower contract staffing company in India and provides the all types of Indian manpower like managers, engineers, accountants, supervisors, skilled manpower from India to different industries like Oil & Gas, Engineering, Energy, Mining, Manufacturing and Construction for their projects in the Middle East, Far East, Europe and American Continents. IMR has a flexible approach and can work to specific requirements of particular projects / clients and can also form and provide a complete team of workers and specialists, who can carry out common or specific tasks independently.