|Date: 20 Mar 2013|
Exciting career opportunity in one of the largest power plant of coming up in South Africa. The project entails the building of 6 x780 MWe Coal Fired Super Critical Boilers for the Coal fired power station.
A recognized trade inthe field of mechanical fitting with N3 or equivalent NQF level.
Skills & Experience:
Key areas of responsibilty:
1. Oversee and be resposible to assist in the senior supervisor in all aspects of the job required.
2. Control man hours allowed for erection,ensure all budgets are met or improved. This includes updating construction schedules and assisting with drawing up of construction schedules .
3. Ensure high standards of safety and quality are adhered to.
4. Assist the Construction Manager in running the site in a safe manner and within buget and on time.
5. Must be able to work upsupervised and lead a team.
6. Must report all deviations from the scope of work timously in writing to the construction manager.
Other Benefits :
Other Benefits: Free Accommodation+ food+ Transport+ medical+ leave.
IMR Company Profile: