|Date: 19 Feb 2018|
One of the leading consulting firm specialized in project control management and project supervision in the energy sector looking for following personnel for their building an Operation & Maintenance power generation project.
Degree in Chemical Engineering + at least one year experience in either industrial water treatment or on a municipal water facility
Experienced in operating Water Treatment Plant and/or Water-Steam Cycle for Combined Cycle Power Plants
• Ensure all activities carried-out in the Plant are executed according to Company’s HSSEQ procedures, standards and specifications.
• Lead, supervise and coordinate the activities of Chemical Analyst.
• Supervise the operation of water treatment plant.
• Supervise the operation of waste water treatment plant
• Supervise the chemical dosage units
• Supervise cooling water treatment
• Manage the Plant laboratory
• Perform Environmental management processes and waste management.
Other Benefits :
1500 USD + All benefits.
IMR Company Profile:
|Previous Next||Apply Now|