|Date: 19 Feb 2018|
One of the leading consulting firm specialized in project control management and project supervision in the energy sector looking for following personnel for their Building an Operation & Maintenance power generation project.
• Review and update institutional HSE policies and conduct risk assessments to detect potential hazards and plan precautionary measures.
• Assist in compliance reviews, general risk assessments and other safety assessments to support Health, Safety and Environmental management.
• Maintain relevant HSE logs and documentation.
• Assist in the compliance of applicable laws and regulations.
• Prepare applicable HSE reports as necessary.
• Provide assistance and advice on HSE issues to make recommendations to facility management.
• Participate in detailed incident investigations and Root Cause Analysis.
• Promote incident prevention for the benefit of employees and visitors.
• Assist in the development and presentation of relevant HSE training.
• Observe HSE regulations, wears all required safety equipment, encourages safe working practices, corrects obvious hazards immediately or reports them to the proper personnel.
• Develop, maintain and improve the business Integrated Management System to underpin QHSE and operating standards.
• Maintain quality, safety and environmental systems; implement and audit to achieve compliance with ISO 9001, 14001 and OHSAS 18001.
Other Benefits :
2800 USD + All benefits.
IMR Company Profile:
|Previous Next||Apply Now|