|Date: 02 Dec 2017|
The Senior Chemist shall be reporting to the Head Chemist for the effective production processes to achieve quality from the raw materials to the final product.
· Achieving good quality products by conducting all the required tests according to the norms, standard and specifications.
· Develop a true team spirit and work in partnership with colleagues.
· Follow maintenance and calibration procedures of the laboratory equipment.
· Test all incoming raw materials (physical and chemical analysis) to meet required specifications.
· Write technical reports; and prepare standards and specifications for production processes.
· To perform chemical analysis tests on all raw materials used for clinker and cement production (e.g. clinker, gypsum, slag, coal, clay, iron and limestone).
· How to analyse SO3 and Cl using the wet process
· To perform chemical analysis using XRF or wet analysis.
· Keep work areas in clean condition at all times
· Maintain safety laboratory procedures.
Qualifications and Experience
· BSc (Chemistry)
· 7-12 years’ experience in cement industry in quality control and production processes.
· Knowledge in XRF Analyzer for chemical analysis
· 5 years’ practical experience in laboratory work at a clinker plant with a Rotary kiln.
Other Benefits :
IMR Company Profile:
|Previous Next||Apply Now|