|Date: 02 Dec 2017|
The candidate will be reporting to the Head of Electrical Department with a key responsibility of supporting the running of the factory by attending to proactive and reactive maintenance works. The incumbent will also be required to sustain, and where necessary improve status and performance of machinery.
· Attending to breakdowns and with rapid response to minimize downtime.
· Planning and carrying out preventive maintenance work.
· Carry out maintenance work and equipment during production, effectively and efficiently, with minimal disruption to production operations.
· Delegate and supervise maintenance jobs to subordinates.
· Manage personnel working on duty
· Ensure safe storage and disposal of replaced spares.
· Maintaining clean work environment.
· Inspecting Daily Engineering Log Reports
Qualifications and Experience
· Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or Diploma in Engineering.
· A minimum of 4 years in a clinker factory.
Knowledge of DCS and Plc system and analyzers, temperature, pressure, level transducers and switch gears, transformers and VFD and heavy duty generators
Other Benefits :
IMR Company Profile:
|Previous Next||Apply Now|