We urgently look staff for Bahrain National Gas Company. The Company deals in process the large qualities of associated gas extraction from the Bahrain Oil Field from last 40 years.
Position : Senior Maintenance Instrumentation Engineer.
Qualifications, Previous Experience and Knowledge Required:
- Bachelors Degree: B.Eng./B.Sc. in Instrumentation and Control Engineering or its equivalent.
- 12 years experience as Instrument Maintenance Engineer in petrochemical or heavy industry including 2 years experience of general instrument troubleshooting gas turbine and distributed control systems with involvement in modification and new project work.
- Conversant with latest development in instrument system and control technology.
- Thorough knowledge of Instrumentation codes of practice and safety procedures.
- Administers his subordinates, coaches them on skills as required, and instructs them on working practices, technical knowhow and work instructions. Provides direction and guidance to General Supervisor regarding work methods.
- Consults with other departments & sections on equipment specification and engineering design of projects & instrumentation system.
- Coordinates the day-to-day, turnaround, preventive maintenance, shutdown jobs related to instrument equipment with other departments, and monitors corrective, preventive & S/D maintenance activities.
- Reviews technical drawings and specifications, arranges for updating and enhancing Instrument drawings, documentation, & procedures, and keeps the work methods under review for improvements.
- Good knowledge and experience in maintaining of microprocessor based instrumentation systems like DCS, SIS, F&G, PLC and gas turbines control systems.
- Good knowledge and experience in maintaining of Compressor anti surge systems.
- Good knowledge and experience in maintaining of field instrumentation such as control valves, ESD valves, transmitters, temp sensors and switches …etc.
- Good knowledge and experience in Hazop, MOC , SIL standards, and hazardous area classifications.
- Arranges for modification and retrofit work on instrumentation systems as required.
- Prepare and drafts all type of reports as and when required.
- Reviews all spare parts related to Instrument equipment, and liaises with Materials Department in selection and specification of stock items.
- Coordinates & arranges for troubleshooting, investigation, correction and repair of faults & malfunctions on all company Instrument equipment (process & non-process).
- Carry out the duties and responsibilities in compliance with the safety, Health and Environment System.
IMR Company Profile:
International Manpower Resources Private Limited is recruitment company in India for overseas projects. IMRPL is a professional HR, Recruitment and manpower contract staffing company in India and provides the all types of Indian manpower like managers, engineers, accountants, supervisors, skilled manpower from India to different industries like Oil & Gas, Engineering, Energy, Mining, Manufacturing and Construction for their projects in the Middle East, Far East, Europe and American Continents. IMR has a flexible approach and can work to specific requirements of particular projects / clients and can also form and provide a complete team of workers and specialists, who can carry out common or specific tasks independently.
If you think this opportunity suits you, please share your resume with us at firstname.lastname@example.org or can call at
For more details or any related query please feel free to contact us on the number mentioned below
Thanks & Regards,