|Date: 20 Oct 2015|
One of the leading Oil & Gas service providing company founded in 1947 who are committed to providing excellent service in the area of construction, Fabrication , production personnel,corrosion control,cathodic protection, painting & blasting and are wide range of highly skilled consultants. They are looking experienced personnel for their Malabo offshore project.
Position: Electrical Engineer
The electrical engineer/s will be required to perform duties on all aspects of electrical work and inspection, up to the maximum voltage for all facilities including but not limited to:
· High voltage terminations
· Cable tray replacement
· Cable pulling and termination
· Equipment installation
· Hazardous area inspection and fault rectification
· As built drawing markup
· Instrumentation installation
· Minor small bore tubing installations
· Conduit installation and repairs
· Strong Electrical Engineering skills - good grasp of EE fundamentals (circuits, etc.).
· To Be conversant in both NEC and IEC standards of construction & inspection
· Ability to think conceptually - need to understand the appropriate level of detail tocreate in models(CAD, engineering spreadsheets, etc.) in order to solve problems.
· Ability to lead a team and produce reports on work carried out in accordance with ISO 9001:2008
· To be fit and prepared to work offshore on our clients facilities in the Gulf of Guinea
· B.Tech/B.Sc in Electrical Engineering
· Shall have at least 10 years of related experience in the offshore Oil and Gas sector
Other Benefits :
Attractive Salary + Other Benefits
IMR Company Profile:
International Manpower Resources Private Limited is recruitment company in India for overseas projects. IMRPL is a professional HR, Recruitment and manpower contract staffing company in India and provides the all types of Indian manpower like managers, engineers, accountants, supervisors, skilled manpower from India to different industries like Oil & Gas, Engineering, Energy, Mining, Manufacturing and Construction for their projects in the Middle East, Far East, Europe ,African countries and American Continents. IMR has a flexible approach and can work to specific requirements of particular projects / clients and can also form and provide a complete team of workers and specialists, who can carry out common or specific tasks independently.
If you think this opportunity suits you, please share your resume with us at firstname.lastname@example.org can call for more details at 01142085207/205
Thanks & Regards,
|Previous Next||Apply Now|