|Date: 10 Oct 2015|
We have been retained by the refinery company to recruit the Shift Operator for their refinery project in Vietnam.
Position: Shift Operator
Monitor, operate and control Utility and Offsite Facilities from DCS and Field under direction of Shift
Leader or Superiors. Assist and Execute pre-commissioning/commissioning activities as necessary.
1. Monitor, operate and control continuous operation of Utility and Offsite Facilities consisting of
Water, Steam (Boiler), Demineralized water, Air, Nitrogen, Diesel oil, Fuel oil, Cooling water,
Cooling tower, Generators, Flare and Effluent Treatment Plan (ETP) in shift from DCS and
Field as per written and verbal instructions given by the Shift Leader or Superiors
2. Identify maintenance and others requirements for plant operation and communicate with Shift
Leader or Superiors
3. Load, unload chemicals and other fluids as necessary for operation
4. Collect and analyze samples as necessary
5. Assist and execute pre-commissioning / commissioning activities together with Commissioning
Team as necessary
6. Assist in implementing and maintaining PTW for any maintenance and punch clearing work.
Other Benefits :
Salary: 3000 to 3500 USD PM + all Perks.
IMR Company Profile:
International Manpower Resources Private Limited is recruitment company in India for overseas projects. IMRPL is a professional HR, Recruitment and manpower contract staffing company in India and provides the all types of Indian manpower like managers, engineers, accountants, supervisors, skilled manpower from India to different industries like Oil & Gas, Engineering, Energy, Mining, Manufacturing and Construction for their projects in the Middle East, Far East, Europe and American Continents. IMR has a flexible approach and can work to specific requirements of particular projects / clients and can also form and provide a complete team of workers and specialists, who can carry out common or specific tasks independently.
If you think this opportunity suits you, please share your resume with us at email@example.com or can call at
For more details or any related query please feel free to contact us on the number mentioned below
Thanks & Regards,
|Previous Next||Apply Now|