|Date: 03 Oct 2015|
One of the leading Oil & Gas service company founded in 1947 they are committed to providing excellent service in the area of construction, Fabrication , production personnel, painting and blasting and a wide range of highly skilled consultants. They are looking experienced personnel for their Malabo offshore project.
· Operate offshore production facility in accordance with customer requirements
· Test, calibrate, maintain and inspect equipment
· Perform mandatory paperwork required by customer and government agencies
· Coordinate logistics for facility
· Chemical treating and handling
· Computer knowledge
· Control Room Experience
· Experience with WonderWare PLC preferred
· Experience working on Solar Turbine Generators / compressors
· Glycol Dehydration Systems – Draft Burner Unit
· Heat Exchanger
· 3 Phase Separation
· Subsea Experience
· Organization skills to maintain platform
· Excellent Interpersonal Communications skills in a team environment
· Safety Oriented
· Three + Years Deepwater Experience
· Core Compliance Initial
· Crane Certification- Hydraulic
· PSST/ T-2
· Water Entry and Survival.
Other Benefits :
Salary : 300 to 450$ per day depending on position. Meals and housing are included while in country. Personal insurance and other benefits will be the responsibility of the worker(The salary per day for 16 days basis)
Contract : The contract is for 3 years, but that does not mean the worker will be employed for three years. Employment is dependent upon worker’s ability to meet / exceed job expectations, positions competency, and safety standards. Employment contracts will be given, but the worker must be able to meet contractual requirments in order to maintain the position. After completing one year candidate can go back to home.
IMR Company Profile:
International Manpower Resources Private Limited is recruitment company in India for overseas projects. IMRPL is a professional HR, Recruitment and manpower contract staffing company in India and provides the all types of Indian manpower like managers, engineers, accountants, supervisors, skilled manpower from India to different industries like Oil & Gas, Engineering, Energy, Mining, Manufacturing and Construction for their projects in the Middle East, Far East, Europe and American Continents. IMR has a flexible approach and can work to specific requirements of particular projects / clients and can also form and provide a complete team of workers and specialists, who can carry out common or specific tasks independently.
If you think this opportunity suits you, please share your resume with us at firstname.lastname@example.org or can call at
For more details or any related query please feel free to contact us on the number mentioned below
Thanks & Regards,
|Previous Next||Apply Now|