|Date: 03 Oct 2015|
One of the leading Oil & Gas service company founded in 1947 they are committed to providing excellent service in the area of construction, Fabrication , production personnel, painting and blasting and a wide range of highly skilled consultants.they are looking experienced personnel for their Malabo offshore project.
Position: I & E Technician
· Inspection, maintenance, and repair of electrical & pneumatic safety and control devices.
· Maintain and repair pneumatic and electronic controllers, PLC's (programmable logic controllers), regulatory work, MMS testing. Must be proficient in the reading and interpretation of drawings and job specifications, proficient in all phases of communications, pneumatic, hydraulic and electrical control systems.
· Must have advanced knowledge of the use, operation, installation, troubleshooting, termination, and grounding of pneumatic and hydraulic valves, pumps, and fittings, PLCs, MCCs, Fire/gas detection systems, etc.
· Experienced with PLC, computer, radio communications, sat com and ACR experience.
· Should be able to monitor control panels and ESDs.
· Knowledge of Fisher Controls is a Plus!
· 5 years prior experience in I&E field.
· TWIC, T2 and Shell HUET
· Offshore Experience
· Crew Change in Boothville, Louisiana.
Other Benefits :
Salary : 300 to 450$ per day depending on position. Meals and housing are included while in country. Personal insurance and other benefits will be the responsibility of the worker(The salary per day for 16 days basis)
Contract : The contract is for 3 years, but that does not mean the worker will be employed for three years. Employment is dependent upon worker’s ability to meet / exceed job expectations, positions competency, and safety standards. Employment contracts will be given, but the worker must be able to meet contractual requirments in order to maintain the position. After completing one year candidate can go back to home.
IMR Company Profile:
International Manpower Resources Private Limited is recruitment company in India for overseas projects. IMRPL is a professional HR, Recruitment and manpower contract staffing company in India and provides the all types of Indian manpower like managers, engineers, accountants, supervisors, skilled manpower from India to different industries like Oil & Gas, Engineering, Energy, Mining, Manufacturing and Construction for their projects in the Middle East, Far East, Europe and American Continents. IMR has a flexible approach and can work to specific requirements of particular projects / clients and can also form and provide a complete team of workers and specialists, who can carry out common or specific tasks independently.
If you think this opportunity suits you, please share your resume with us at email@example.com or can call at
For more details or any related query please feel free to contact us on the number mentioned below
Thanks & Regards,
|Previous Next||Apply Now|