Job ID : IMR 424 Back Qatar
Integrated Control Centre (ICC) / Emergency Control Centre (ECC) Engineer / Specialist
Date: 30 Jun 2015
One of our leading client who has been working in Middle East region for more than 60 Years, They required experienced personnel for their ongoing Metro Rail projects in the ME region.
Position: Integrated Control Centre (ICC) / Emergency Control Centre (ECC) Engineer / Specialist
- Have previous experience in large scale, multiline Metro Operational Control Centers
- Be a Systems / Electrical / Control Systems Engineer by training
- Have knowledge of Metro Control Center layouts, ergonomics and operations.
- Have knowledge in Functional Safety, SIL based systems
- Have knowledge of ‘Top Down’ design approach, systems interfaces and integration
- Have knowledge of ISO standard 11064, Parts 1-4: Ergonomic design of Control Centers
- Have knowledge of Office Furniture Ergonomics ref BS-EN-527-1 (2011)
- Supervise the Contractors construction, testing and commissioning activities; evaluate test information, test and inspection reports, to ensure conformity to industry practices and project requirements and to recommend the appropriate approval status.
- Chair regular ICC and ECC design progress meetings and workshops with the Employer, the Engineer, the Operator and the Contractor.
- Guide the workshops in the development and delivery of a well-structured fully Integrated System where design requirements, hazards, risks, safety, ergonomics, aesthetics, operability and maintainability are all managed within the normal design process to ensure that the delivered Systems are operable and fit for purpose.
- Undertake RFI and RFC reviews, to participate in regular project workshops and meetings as necessary or required to address queries and provide the appropriate response and or approvals.
The successful applicants who hold 10 years of experience in Metro/Rail Projects only need to apply.
Other Benefits :
SR 48,000 PM + All Benefits
IMR Company Profile:
International Manpower Resources Private Limited is recruitment company in India for overseas projects. IMRPL is a professional HR, Recruitment and manpower contract staffing company in India and provides the all types of Indian manpower.
If you think this opportunity suits you, please share your resume with us at firstname.lastname@example.org /email@example.com or can call at
For more details or any related query please feel free to contact us on the number mentioned below
Thanks & Regards,