|Date: 22 Apr 2015|
One of the leading Bakery & Food Industries in Saudi Arabia has started a new project to build a state-of-art bakery with wide range of products (European, Arabic, etc. and are now seeking to an Operation Manager to take charge of the new unit in Saudi Arabia.
The suitable candidate should be from a leading bakery industry with following qualification, etc :
JOB TITLE: Operations Manager
Reports to: General Manager
· Direct responsible for the totality of the operational activites within Al Atiah Bakery; comprising Production, QA, Maintenance and Warehousing departments.
· Ensure that operation achieves or exceeds budgets, goals, standards and benchmarks for efficiency, profitability and other operational measurements
· Ensure bakery’s products achieves or exceeds Al Atiah’s quality standards
· Maintain effective communication with General Manager.
· Achievement of effective coordination of production, merchandising and sales through ongoing planning, direction, communication, goal setting, brainstorming and teamwork.
· Utilize Continuous Improvement/Operational Excellence to improve operational results
· Train and develop direct reports and ensure they are providing training to their reports to facilitate ongoing planning
· Ensure that regulatory and legal employment practices are followed
· oordinate with purchasing so that quantities and quality of ingredients, supplies and packaging are sourced and delivered just in time so that customer’s orders may be produced
· Coordinate, implement and oversee that company policies and procedures are followed throughout this facility
· Ensure Workforce and Food Safety by administering effective safety programs
· Establish specifications for products, ingredients and supplies; monitor inventories and ordering of ingredients and supplies so that they are adequate to produce customers’ orders
· Keep abreast of technical and operational improvements in order to improve the operation
· Licensed Business Administration.
· Knowledge of Bakery industry required with 10+ years commercial bakery experience or equivalent in management experience
· Must understand the operation of a commercial bakery production facility including, but not limited to equipment, ingredients, technical and operational aspects
· Solid understanding of bakery food standards, Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP’s) ISO 22000 and HACCP requirements.
· Strong communication and analytical skills
· Strong leadership, interpersonal and organizational skills
· Knowledge of budgeting and cost control in order to utilize resources efficiently
· Ability to train direct reports and ensure they train their direct reports
· Must have understanding of Continuous Improvement (Operational Excellence)
· Proficient in use of required computer skills including spreadsheets and email
· Ability to grow and evolve
· Must be very flexible in work schedule
Other Benefits :
Salary and Facilities :
The proposed salary is approx 12000 Saudi Riyal per month
Accommodation : provided by employer/or 1870 Saudi Riyal per month
Contract period : One year and extendable on mutual consent.
Normal Working Hours : 8 hrs a day – 6 days a week
Overtime : The employe shall be entitled to overtime allowance whenever overtime work is done over and above normal working hours.
Medical : Provided by the Employer
IMR Company Profile:
International Manpower Resources Private Limited is retained by one of the leading Food & Beveraage have excellent & modern Bakery Unit to recruit Operation Manager - Bakery and other staff in Saudi Arabia. IMRPL is a professional HR, Recruitment and manpower contract staffing company in India and provides the all types of Indian manpower like managers, engineers, accountants, supervisors, Hospitality, skilled technicians and semiskilled workforce from India to different industries for their projects in the Middle East, Far East, Europe and American Continents. IMR has a flexible approach and can work to specific requirements of particular projects / clients and can also form and provide a complete team of workers and specialists, who can carry out common or specific tasks independently.
If you’re ready to take the next step in your career, please apply today by sending your latest CV for the position mentioned above with your present salary and photograph affixed on CV itself at mail id : firstname.lastname@example.org
If you wish to share any query/clarification, pls do get in touch with Pran at M. Phone : 09717022588 - Thanks