Job ID : IMR 027 Back Saudi Arabia
Date: 09 May 2012
• Our Client a prestigious government organisation has an urgent requirement for a Senior Medical Planner / Project Director Medical Healthcare to join them on a permanent basis based from their offices in Saudi Arabia. Role and Responsibilities
• You will be planning and managing multidisciplinary teams from programming to design, construction documentation, construction bidding and observation.
• You will be advising on clinical and operational analysis, facility planning and space programming
• Develop and lead gross area space requirements and master plan recommendations to meet client strategic needs.
• Develop and lead detailed operational programs and equipment planning to meet specific client needs.
• Develop and lead stacking and massing concepts in collaboration with project designers - Develop and lead block plans, schematic design plans and design development plans –
• Collaborate with project team to integrate planning requirements with design and building systems.
• Work with diverse client groups in the development of program requirements and project plans.
• Participate in project interviews and presentations.
• Continuous learning through publications, seminars, conferences and research.
• Education of other staff through in-house teaching and mentoring.
• Develop original material for publication and presentation at healthcare design conferences .
• You will be giving on advice with Medical Equipment and casework for surgical suites laboratories, central supply and intensive care units, as well as document production Salary The successful Healthcare Medical Planner/ Healthcare Project Director can expect to receive a generous tax-free package, dependant upon experience.
• Degree in architecture or other relevant discipline. Bachelor's degree / higher Degree
• Minimum of 15 years experience in large healthcare projects .
• Architectural registration preferred .
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills .
• Proficient in Word, Excel and AutoCAD .
• Familiarity with architectural practice, including documentation and phasing.
• Familiarity with construction methods, materials and costs.
• Understanding of building systems.
• Understanding of code requirements, industry standards, space requirements, best practices and emerging trends for hospitals and other healthcare project types .
• Familiarity with clinical processes, facility management requirements and medical equipment. Should have considerable experience of Healthcare projects and healthcare consulting.
• Ability to take projects from initial concepts through design development .
• Ability to lead planning groups for large projects.
Job Location: Saudi Arabia
Company Industry: Construction/Civil Engineering
Job Role: Engineering
Joining Date: Soon
Other Benefits :
Employment Status: Full time
Employment Type: Employee
Monthly Salary Range: Unspecified
Manages Others: Yes
Number of Vacancies: 3 : 1 senior & 2 junior
Career Level: Executive/Director
Years of Experience: Min: 15
Residence Location: Saudi Arabia
IMR Company Profile:
International Manpower Resources Private Limited is retained by one of the leading engineering company to recruit ENGINEERS for thier projects in Saudi Arabia. IMRPL is a professional HR, Recruitment and manpower contract staffing company in India and provides the all types of Indian manpower like managers, engineers, accountants, supervisors, skilled technicians and semiskilled workforce from India to different industries for their projects in the Middle East, Far East, Europe and American Continents. IMR has a flexible approach and can work to specific requirements of particular projects / clients and can also form and provide a complete team of workers and specialists, who can carry out common or specific tasks independently.