|Date: 25 Jun 2014|
Our client is the leading name in the field of Construction like Building Construction, Road Construction and all kind of construction project; currently they are looking experienced personnel for their project at Equatorial Guinea (Malabo)
Position: Warehouse In charge
· Manage inventory accuracy through monitoring of daily warehouse activities, cycle counts, stock takes and audit of same to verify results.
· Prepare orders as per the instruction of Warehouse supervisor and assist for loading and unloading the containers in a safety manner.
· Responsible for the safekeeping of company property and make sure that hygiene is maintained throughout the warehouse.
· Coordinate with quality controller to carry quality checks for incoming stuffs and outgoing orders.
· Count and assist warehouse in-charge for recording stock figures.
· Responsible for completion and prompt submission of all related paperwork and the provision of other information as requested.
Other Benefits :
Salary: 1000USD + all benefits
IMR Company Profile:
International Manpower Resources Private Limited is recruitment company in India for overseas projects .IMRPL is a professional HR, Recruitment and manpower contract staffing company in India and provides the all types of Indian manpower like managers, engineers, accountants, supervisors, skilled manpower from India to different industries like Oil & Gas, Engineering, Energy, Mining, Manufacturing and Construction for their projects in the Middle East, Far East, Europe and American Continents. IMR has a flexible approach and can work to specific requirements of particular projects / clients and can also form and provide a complete team of workers and specialists, who can carry out common or specific tasks independently.
Interested candidates meeting above requirements and willing to work in Equatorial Guinea (Malabo) , May sent their resume at below motioned
Contact Person: Pooja Verma
|Previous Next||Apply Now|