Job ID : IMR 026 Back Saudi Arabia
Date: 09 May 2012
1) Plan engineering scope of work to meet project milestones.
2) Prepare working designs.
3) Respond to the needs and queries of other departments concerning design and related engineering activities.
4) Design structure according to project technical specifications.
5) Achieve satisfactory product weight according to project technical specification.
6) Prepare engineering report.
7) Give clarifications on questions raised concerning design and sort out technical issues
8) Respond to engineering queries internal and external ( customers / clients) to ensure that issues are resolved promptly
9) Ensure efficiency when designing to produce project weight according to technical specifications
10) Coordinate/collaborate with clients/customers/third parties as and when required on aspects related to engineering work. Witness tower testing as and when required and ensure timely action depending on the test result
Min.15 years experience in Consultant’s office with specific focus on Design works. Fully conversant with international codes and specifications for materials Good exposure to engineering soft ware like SAP, ETAB, StadPro, AutoCAD Arithmetic / numeric skill Basic skill in English, and proficiency in computer
Bachelor / Masters in Civil engineering
• Company Industry: Constrution and Consulting
• Job Role/Department: Engineering
• Job Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
• Career Level: Executive/Director
• Years of Experience: 15+ years
• Residence Location: India
• Gender: Male
• Nationality: Indian
Other Benefits :
• Joining Date: Soon
• Employment Status: Full time
• Employment Type: Employee
• Monthly Salary Range: As per industry standards
• Manages Others: Unspecified
• Number of Vacancies: 3 : 1 senior & 2 junior
IMR Company Profile:
International Manpower Resources Private Limited is retained by one of the leading engineering company to recruit ENGINEERS for thier projects in Saudi Arabia. IMRPL is a professional HR, Recruitment and manpower contract staffing company in India and provides the all types of Indian manpower like managers, engineers, accountants, supervisors, skilled technicians and semiskilled workforce from India to different industries for their projects in the Middle East, Far East, Europe and American Continents. IMR has a flexible approach and can work to specific requirements of particular projects / clients and can also form and provide a complete team of workers and specialists, who can carry out common or specific tasks independently.