Job ID : IMR 025 Back Saudi Arabia
Date: 09 May 2012
Essential Skills (may include but are not limited to the ability to)
• Develop specifications that meet new market opportunities.
• Produce engineering documents to include assembly drawings, installation drawings, service pages, and engineering test specifications.
• Perform classical engineering analysis on designs.
• Lead in the design, development, testing and field validation of new products or modifications to existing products.
• Analyze and solve technical problems and provide solutions that can be implemented in a timely manner.
• Analyze field failures, resolving technical related issues involving Lincoln product.
• Meet with end user and external customers as needed to understand markets and applications of products.
• Work within company policy as outlined in Company Policy Manual.
• Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor as needed.
• Must possess superior engineering skills and be capable of interacting with all engineering disciplines.
• Must have an advanced knowledge of mechanical engineering and design and be familiar with applicable Codes, standards, and acceptable industry practices.
• Must have excellent communication skills and be capable of interacting with other engineering disciplines, construction project managers, and clients.
• Must have a proven track record of accomplishment as a lead design engineer on industrial projects and be capable of supervising and directing a team of engineers, designers and support personnel.
• 15 years of formal training and experience in heavy industrial design with at least 5+ years as a project engineer or group leader.
• Bachelor or Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering from an accredited engineering school.
• Must be licensed as a professional engineer, by exam, in state of residence with the ability to be licensed in multiple states.
• Read, write and communicate using English language sufficient to perform job functions (other preferences will be given for special language skills where there is a business need)
Education: Bachelor/Masters in Mechanical engineering
• Company Industry: Construction and Consulting
• Job Role/Department: Engineering
• Gender: Male
• Nationality: Indian
Other Benefits :
• Job Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
• Joining Date: Soon
• Employment Status: Full time
• Employment Type: Employee
• Monthly Salary Range: As per industry standards
• Career Level: Executive/Director
• Years of Experience: 15+ years
• Residence Location: India
IMR Company Profile:
International Manpower Resources Private Limited is retained by one of the leading engineering company to recruit ENGINEERS for thier projects in Saudi Arabia. IMRPL is a professional HR, Recruitment and manpower contract staffing company in India and provides the all types of Indian manpower like managers, engineers, accountants, supervisors, skilled technicians and semiskilled workforce from India to different industries for their projects in the Middle East, Far East, Europe and American Continents. IMR has a flexible approach and can work to specific requirements of particular projects / clients and can also form and provide a complete team of workers and specialists, who can carry out common or specific tasks independently.