Job ID : IMR 023 Back Saudi Arabia
Date: 09 May 2012
• preparing and presenting design proposals to clients
• preparing tender and planning applications and presentations
• advising clients on the practicality of their project
• producing detailed drawings from which costings are made
• negotiating with contractors and other professionals
• attending regular meetings with clients, contractors and other specialists
• co-ordinating the work of contractors
• making site visits to check on progress
• making sure that the project is running within the agreed time frame
• dealing with problems that might come up during building.
• Min.15 years experience in Consultant office with specific focus on Architectural design works.
• Fully conversant with 2D, 3D and CAD.
• Good exposure to engineering software like Adobe Photoshop, 3DMAX and AutoCAD
• have strong visual awareness and an eye for detail
• have good drawing skills, with the ability to work in three dimensions (3D)
• be inventive and imaginative
• have reasonable mathematical skills
• have computer skills
• have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
• have presentation skills
• be able to organise projects
• have a logical, analytical and creative approach to problem solving
• have time management skills
• be self-confident and able to cope with criticism of their work
• be able to manage others.
Bachelors/Masters in Architectural engineering
• Company Industry: Construction and Consulting
• Job Role/Department: Engineering
Other Benefits :
• Employment Status: Full time
• Employment Type: Employee
• Monthly Salary Range: As per industry standards
• Manages Others: Unspecified
• Career Level: Executive/Director
• Years of Experience: 15+ years
IMR Company Profile:
International Manpower Resources Private Limited is retained by one of the leading Engineering Managment company to recruit ENGINEERS for thier projects worldwide. IMRPL is a professional HR, Recruitment and manpower contract staffing company in India and provides the all types of Indian manpower like managers, engineers, accountants, supervisors, skilled technicians and semiskilled workforce from India to different industries for their projects in the Middle East, Far East, Europe and American Continents. IMR has a flexible approach and can work to specific requirements of particular projects / clients and can also form and provide a complete team of workers and specialists, who can carry out common or specific tasks independently.