|Date: 05 Feb 2014|
One of our leading client are engaged into providing technical staff, for the entire life cycle of the Power or Hydrocarbon project, to companies engaged in the Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Start-up, Operations & Maintenance of Power Generation and Hydrocarbon facilities worldwide. They also offer services like the design, engineering, construction; commissioning and operational requirements of power or hydrocarbon facilities .They are looking experienced personnel for their project at Chamoli district of Uttarakhand
Planning an d Monitoring Engineering (Expatriate):
• Working experience not less than 20 years in the field of project planning and monitoring in the similar type/size of project.
• Preferably a qualified Civil Engineer from globally reputed institutes with additional qualification of "Project Management" institute certified courses.
• The candidate required to have sound knowledge in Project Management Technique and also need to have hands on experience on handling the latest project management software
• Candidate requires having sound knowledge in risk identification, preparation of risk mitigation plan and its management.
• Sound knowledge on resource planning and inventory managem.ent.
• Project schedule analysis and tracking, progress report preparation. And reporting the deficiencies.
• Effective Co-ordination. With the interfaces like civil, E&M and HM packages.
• Project cash flow management.
Interested candidates should send us their CV’s at firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Benefits :
IMR Company Profile:
International Manpower Resources Private Limited is retained by one of the leading engineering company to recruit ENGINEERS for thier projects in Saudi Arabia. IMRPL is a professional HR, Recruitment and manpower contract staffing company in India and provides the all types of Indian manpower like managers, engineers, accountants, supervisors, skilled technicians and semiskilled workforce from India to different industries for their projects in the Middle East, Far East, Europe and American Continents. IMR has a flexible approach and can work to specific requirements of particular projects / clients and can also form and provide a complete team of workers and specialists, who can carry out common or specific tasks independently.
|Previous Next||Apply Now|