|Date: 18 Dec 2013|
Our client is the leading name in the field of recruitment they are in the specialist of ALSAGER INDUSTRIES; a group specialized in architectural and interior design, furniture and technology solutions.
With over 400 employees, the group is amongst the leading design and construction companies in Kuwait and the North Gulf region, and offers an extensive range of products and services to companies operating in the field of engineering and construction. The group consists of 5 companies operating in different sectors: manufacturing, trading, contracting and retail.
- (2) years experience working in a space making design
- preparing furniture shop drawings according to project specifications and product
- Able to read and interpret architectural drawings, tender documents Etc...
- Understanding 3D software such as 3D max, Sketch up Etc...
- able to get responsibility for plan design, ordering furniture as per shop drawing
- Manage multiple projects in various stages of development.
- Good skill in presentation software such as Photoshop/ power point / Word/ Excel Etc..
- Prior experience in a manufacturing environment with specific factory/production familiarity
- Understands product materials and process in a manufacturing setting
Salary : Monthly Salary in 1500 – 2200 US$ pm + Food+ Accommodation + Transportation + Over time + Health Insurance .
Location : Kuwait .
Interested candidates should send us their CV’s at firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Benefits :
IMR Company Profile:
International Manpower Resources Private Limited is retained by one of the leading engineering company to recruit ENGINEERS for thier projects in Saudi Arabia. IMRPL is a professional HR, Recruitment and manpower contract staffing company in India and provides the all types of Indian manpower like managers, engineers, accountants, supervisors, skilled technicians and semiskilled workforce from India to different industries for their projects in the Middle East, Far East, Europe and American Continents. IMR has a flexible approach and can work to specific requirements of particular projects / clients and can also form and provide a complete team of workers and specialists, who can carry out common or specific tasks independently.
|Previous Next||Apply Now|