|Date: 18 Dec 2013|
Our client is the leading name in the field of recruitment they are in the specialist of ALSAGER INDUSTRIES; a group specialized in architectural and interior design, furniture and technology solutions.
With over 400 employees, the group is amongst the leading design and construction companies in Kuwait and the North Gulf region, and offers an extensive range of products and services to companies operating in the field of engineering and construction. The group consists of 5 companies operating in different sectors: manufacturing, trading, contracting and retail.
· Set, review and update regularly and on project to project basis the raw materials specifications and quality standards to achieve the engineering purpose, product quality and client needs.
· Address quality issues to relevant foremen and discuss the measures to be taken to reduce the quality risk
· Test the products as needed to verify the products construction safety and functionality.
· Receive returned goods, review, report the reasons for the return, identify the corrective measures, if any and maintain complete records.
Common requirement for above three positions: to be include in ad also as common.
· Familiar with MS Office & able to prepare reports.
· Technical diploma holder preferably university graduate
· Age 35 45
· Experience 4-7
· Excellent communication (verbal & written) in English
· Able to read, analyze technical; drawing.
· Strong personality high organizational skills
Salary : Monthly Salary in 2250 US$ pm + Food+ Accommodation + Transportation + Over time + Health Insurance .
Location : Kuwait .
Interested candidates should send us their CV’s at email@example.com
Other Benefits :
IMR Company Profile:
International Manpower Resources Private Limited is retained by one of the leading engineering company to recruit ENGINEERS for thier projects in Saudi Arabia. IMRPL is a professional HR, Recruitment and manpower contract staffing company in India and provides the all types of Indian manpower like managers, engineers, accountants, supervisors, skilled technicians and semiskilled workforce from India to different industries for their projects in the Middle East, Far East, Europe and American Continents. IMR has a flexible approach and can work to specific requirements of particular projects / clients and can also form and provide a complete team of workers and specialists, who can carry out common or specific tasks independently.
|Previous Next||Apply Now|