|Date: 18 Dec 2013|
Our client is the leading name in the field of recruitment they are in the specialist of ALSAGER INDUSTRIES; a group specialized in architectural and interior design, furniture and technology solutions.
With over 400 employees, the group is amongst the leading design and construction companies in Kuwait and the North Gulf region, and offers an extensive range of products and services to companies operating in the field of engineering and construction. The group consists of 5 companies operating in different sectors: manufacturing, trading, contracting and retail.
- 5 years experience working in design / Site coordination
- Bachelor of science in Architect / Interior Design
- Preparing program documents and designs, modifying and preparing detailed plans. also be Responsible for estimating the costs and citing project specifications.
- He / She be responsible for assisting in the formation of a productive team for the project. He
- Manage the construction/design deliverables
- Co-ordinate all construction/design matters between the key project stakeholders – Client, Design Team, third party specialist designers, Contractor and Master Developer
- Preparing design shop drawings according to project specifications and product
- Can understanding 3D software such as 3D max, Sketch up Etc..
- Responsibility for design coordinating , & design studio
- Manage multiple projects in various stages of development.
- Should able to site survey & Site staff
- Prior experience in a manufacturing environment
- Good skill in presentation software such as Photoshop/ power point / Word/ Excel Etc..
- Minimum 5 years experience with Cad 2D/3D
Salary : Monthly Salary pm : 2000US$ + Food+ Accommodation + Transportation + Over time + Health Insurance .
Location : Kuwait .
Interested candidates should send us their CV’s at firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Benefits :
IMR Company Profile:
International Manpower Resources Private Limited is retained by one of the leading engineering company to recruit ENGINEERS for thier projects in Saudi Arabia. IMRPL is a professional HR, Recruitment and manpower contract staffing company in India and provides the all types of Indian manpower like managers, engineers, accountants, supervisors, skilled technicians and semiskilled workforce from India to different industries for their projects in the Middle East, Far East, Europe and American Continents. IMR has a flexible approach and can work to specific requirements of particular projects / clients and can also form and provide a complete team of workers and specialists, who can carry out common or specific tasks independently.
|Previous Next||Apply Now|