Required for the following disciplines:-
• Civil (building, road, drainage, location, etc)
• Structural (platforms, supports, etc)
• Mechanical (tanks, pumps, equipment, etc)
• Electrical (power line, sub-station, ring bus etc)
• Instrument (control system, measurements, etc)
• Piping (piping plan & layout, stress analysis, anchoring, etc.)
Minimum Education & Experience
• Bachelors degree in Engineering
• Registered Professional Engineer
• 8 years of experience in discipline, including 5 Years experience in engineering design of oil facilities, petrochemical, or oil and gas handling projects
• Thorough knowledge of oil field engineering and construction methods including its practice and procedures.
• Demonstrated experience in working on engineering teams on at least 3 projects of total value US$10MM each
• Familiar with codes, standards, regulations and practices applicable to the design and construction of onshore and offshore structures/production facilities in the United States, including
o Civil / Structural API, AISC, AWS D1.1, CP110, CP 114 etc.
o Electrical / Instrumentation – e.g. IP, API, NEC, ISA, ANSI, AGA, NEMA, etc.
o Mechanical – e.g. API, ANSI, ASME, NACE, etc.
o Process - e.g. API, ANSI, ASME, NACE, etc.
Key Job Responsibilities
• Supervises checks and performs the overall design and engineering of onshore and offshore oil and gas production facilities and the supporting infrastructure.
• Coordination of inter disciplinary checks, design reviews and HAZOPS or similar
• Completion of conceptual scopes of work and preliminary designs.
• Review and update of project and general specifications, engineering procedures and engineering policy.
• Prepares the documentation for all projects and ensures that it is properly archived.
IMR Company Profile:
International Manpower Resources Private Limited is retained by one of the leading oil & gas company to recruit complete manpower for thier projects worldwide. IMRPL is a professional HR, Recruitment and manpower contract staffing company in India and provides the all types of Indian manpower like managers, engineers, accountants, supervisors, skilled technicians and semiskilled workforce from India to different industries for their projects in the Middle East, Far East, Europe and American Continents. IMR has a flexible approach and can work to specific requirements of particular projects / clients and can also form and provide a complete team of workers and specialists, who can carry out common or specific tasks independently.