|Date: 16 Nov 2013|
Our client is the leading name in the field of construction and engineering Services providing civil engineering, industrial environment plant, electricity, and communication infrastructure services. The company offers electrical, information and communication, fire fighting installation, excavating and earthmoving, and industrial environment plant works. It offers services in the areas of apartment and residence-commerce complex building housing; public, commercial, facilities construction; shipbuilding yard and pharmaceutical etc... They are looking experienced personnel for their project at Uzbekistan.
Position: - Material Controller.
· Preparing Status reports are required by Project Management and Monitoring the same.
· Checking, identifying & visual inspection of all arriving & issued equipment & materials- structural, piping, all types of equipments, tools, instrument, electrical, process etc.
· Maintaining close contacts with Procurement, Cost Control & QA/QC departments concerning certification & quality of the supplied goods
· Responsible for the Receiving, Inspection, Storage and issuing of the Various Materials.
· Responsible for all time-office keeping, procedures and all other related time office procedures.
· Supervising various personnel administration activities such as records ,register etc.
· Liable for monitoring the staff and handling the records and, attendance, entry etc.
Salary: - 2000$ + All Benefits.
Location: - Uzbekistan.
Interested candidate should send us their CV's at email@example.com.
If interested kindly contact on 011-42085202.
Other Benefits :
· Over time allowance
· Medical Facilities
IMR Company Profile:
International Manpower Resources Private Limited is retained by one of the leading engineering company to recruit ENGINEERS for thier projects in Saudi Arabia. IMRPL is a professional HR, Recruitment and manpower contract staffing company in India and provides the all types of Indian manpower like managers, engineers, accountants, supervisors, skilled technicians and semiskilled workforce from India to different industries for their projects in the Middle East, Far East, Europe and American Continents. IMR has a flexible approach and can work to specific requirements of particular projects / clients and can also form and provide a complete team of workers and specialists, who can carry out common or specific tasks independently.
|Previous Next||Apply Now|