|Date: 25 Sep 2013|
. Brand Manager
1. Job Location
· Lagos, Nigeria
2. Key Responsibilities
- overall responsibility for the brand (market) equity.
- overall responsibility for the sales growth of all the variants of the brand.
- liaison with the brand owners local and international offices.
- preparation, submission and defense of all necessary brand performance reports.
- staff & dealers product-knowledge training schemes design, execution & evaluation.
- competitors monitoring & outwitting strategies formulation
- brand owners’ schemes & programmes management & reporting
- company’s sales promos design, monitoring and evaluation.
- new product development/introduction
- market-share management
3. Job Specification
- minimum of a B.Sc degree in a relevant discipline (an MBA an advantage).
- minimum of 6 years Sales/Marketing experience (at least 3 of which must have been as a multi-line Electronics & Home-Appliances Brand or Product Manager).
- good oral & written English
- very good computer skills
- good communication (particularly Presentation) skills
- good negotiation skills
- a good social mixer/networker
- proven project/operations management skills
- not less than 35 years of age
4. Compensation Package
· Off-shore - $2,500 (1st six months); $3,000 thereafter (based on performance).
· Local -
· Leave - 21 Working Days
· Local Transportation- Car + Driver
· Accommodation - 2-BR Flat (with Company-paid utilities).
· Medical - Company-maintained Health Insurance Scheme
· Vacation - After 12 months (with Company-paid Air-tickets)
· Family Consideration- After 6 months (wife + child only)
Interested Candidates should send us their CV's at email@example.com
Other Benefits :
IMR Company Profile:
International Manpower Resources Private Limited is retained by one of the leading engineering company to recruit ENGINEERS for thier projects in Saudi Arabia. IMRPL is a professional HR, Recruitment and manpower contract staffing company in India and provides the all types of Indian manpower like managers, engineers, accountants, supervisors, skilled technicians and semiskilled workforce from India to different industries for their projects in the Middle East, Far East, Europe and American Continents. IMR has a flexible approach and can work to specific requirements of particular projects / clients and can also form and provide a complete team of workers and specialists, who can carry out common or specific tasks independently.
|Previous Next||Apply Now|