|Date: 25 Sep 2013|
Our client is the leading name in the field of retail they are one of the representatives of SAMSUNG in Nigeria. They also have a few other independent brands of their own.They have a branch network that spans across Nigeria; with several expatriates (most of whom are Indians)in their employment they are looking an experienced personnel for their project at Nigeria
A. Retail Sales Manager
1. Job Location
· Lagos, Nigeria.
2. Key Responsibilities
- overall responsibility for company’s Retail outlets.
- Retails outlets KPI’s mgt (sales & market-share growth, revenue, profitability, etc)
- liaison with all key stake-holders for the success of the company’s retail operation.
- company-wide retail sales plans & budget management
- floor sales staff product-knowledge training schemes design, execution & evaluation.
- formulation, implementation & evaluation, etc, of company’s retails sales strategies.
- competitors monitoring & outwitting programmes
- preparation, submission and defense of all company’s consolidated retail sales reports.
3. Job Specification
- minimum of 35 years of age
- no less than 8 years experience in Electronics & Home-Appliances retailing (at least 3 of which must have been as a Retail-Chain Manager).
- minimum of a B.Sc degree in a relevant discipline (an MBA an advantage).
- good oral & written English
- very good computer skills
- good communication skills
4. Compensation Package
· Off-shore - $3,000/month (1st six months); $3,500 thereafter (based on
· Local -
· Leave - 21 Working Days
· Local Transportation- Car + Driver
· Accommodation - 2-BR Flat (with Company-paid utilities).
· Medical - Company-maintained Health Insurance Scheme
· Vacation - After 12 months (with Company-paid Air-tickets).
· Family Consideration- After 6 months (wife + child only)
Interested Candidates should send us their CV's at email@example.com
Other Benefits :
IMR Company Profile:
International Manpower Resources Private Limited is retained by one of the leading engineering company to recruit ENGINEERS for thier projects in Saudi Arabia. IMRPL is a professional HR, Recruitment and manpower contract staffing company in India and provides the all types of Indian manpower like managers, engineers, accountants, supervisors, skilled technicians and semiskilled workforce from India to different industries for their projects in the Middle East, Far East, Europe and American Continents. IMR has a flexible approach and can work to specific requirements of particular projects / clients and can also form and provide a complete team of workers and specialists, who can carry out common or specific tasks independently.
|Previous Next||Apply Now|