|Date: 02 Sep 2013|
Our client is the leading name in the field of manufacturing road dams and bridges they are looking a Project Manager for their project at Nigeria.
Job title: Road Construction Project Manager
The role of the project manager is to direct, manage and deliver projects on time, within budget and with regard for safety. Optimally utilise all resources available to ensure project is delivered on time and with specification / Scope. The project manager will be expected to fully manage both the technical and commercial operations through site staff/project coordinators on a day-to-day basis for the given project(s).
1. In collaboration with top management in head office, define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with other key stakeholders
2. Direct and develop full scale-project plans with the support of planning department, plan project from beginning to completion stage with associated communications documents supporting the timely execution of project on set dates.
3. Preparation and updating of the project construction programme weekly /monthly to ensure targets are met.
4. Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
5. Conduct pre-construction meetings and coordinate the attendance of affected parties to ensure major and minor issues are addressed prior to construction of newly assigned programme of work.
6. Manage technical support for project coordinators/engineers, plant managers, consultants and project owners with recommendations regarding methods of maintaining schedules, budget, and construction specifications to confirm to field conditions;
7. Prepare and control of the financial expenditures of the site, to be within the agreed budget, capable of establishing, site budget and cash flow projections and submit the retirement statements to head office.
8. Tracks project budgets on site(s) and review on timely basis.
9. Ensuring company HSE policy is correctly applied and sites work in a safe manner and report unsafe activity and conditions within 24 hours to head office.
10. Maintain good public relations with the Ministry, Consultants and local community.
11. Represent and take care of company's interests while dealing with clients, consultants and local community.
12. Ensuring company QA/QC standards are fully adhered to and perform site inspections for quality control.
13. Monthly (Or at other agreed interval), preparation of the valuation of work completed, submission of valuation, certification of valuation and obtaining/chasing payment.
14. Control of the use of construction plant, and the maintenance of plant and equipment records.
15. Maintain all reports pertaining to admin, accidents reports and other records required by law and report to head office within 24 hours.
16. Coach mentor, motivate and supervise project coordinator, team members and ensure accountability for their assigned work.
Interested candidate should send us their CV's at firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Benefits :
IMR Company Profile:
International Manpower Resources Private Limited is retained by one of the leading engineering company to recruit ENGINEERS for thier projects in Saudi Arabia. IMRPL is a professional HR, Recruitment and manpower contract staffing company in India and provides the all types of Indian manpower like managers, engineers, accountants, supervisors, skilled technicians and semiskilled workforce from India to different industries for their projects in the Middle East, Far East, Europe and American Continents. IMR has a flexible approach and can work to specific requirements of particular projects / clients and can also form and provide a complete team of workers and specialists, who can carry out common or specific tasks independently.
|Previous Next||Apply Now|