|Date: 23 Jul 2013|
Our client is the leading name in the field of manufacturing Foods , Beverage & Paradise foods they are looking an experienced personnel for their Organisation at Maldives.
Job Title: Horticulturist.
A brief synopsis on the role is mentioned below for your reference.
The Horticulturist performs physical and skilled work in growing horticultural crops in shade houses and using hydroponic systems. The responsibility ofHorticulturist includes scheduling and carrying out functions following established horticulturist
Essential job Functions and Responsibilities
1. Plan, schedule and carryout growing of plants in shade houses.
2. Schedule and carryout growing of plants in hydroponic systems using appropriate techniques.
3. Determine watering and fertilizer requirements of plants
4. Carryout watering and fertilizer application as per the application schedule
5. Identify and determine corrective action for insects and plant diseases control
6. Apply properly insecticides, fungicides and pesticides when needed.
7. Harvest the crops
8. Keep a reasonable stock of seeds, fertilizers, pesticides and planting materials
9. Maintains and cleans tools, equipment and materials used in the operations.
10. Maintain records on each crop and prepare a report.
11. Train subordinate staff
12. Carryout other functions as assigned.
Qualification and Skills:-
1. Diploma in the field of horticulture
2. Specialized training or work experience in hydroponic cultivation
3. Working knowledge of horticultural techniques
4. Ability to perform physical work in plant cultivation.
Salary - USD 1,000.00 (depend on the qualifications and experience)
We are required an applicants especially who have green house experience
Interested candidate should send us their CV’s at firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Benefits :
IMR Company Profile:
International Manpower Resources Private Limited is retained by one of the leading engineering company to recruit ENGINEERS for thier projects in Saudi Arabia. IMRPL is a professional HR, Recruitment and manpower contract staffing company in India and provides the all types of Indian manpower like managers, engineers, accountants, supervisors, skilled technicians and semiskilled workforce from India to different industries for their projects in the Middle East, Far East, Europe and American Continents. IMR has a flexible approach and can work to specific requirements of particular projects / clients and can also form and provide a complete team of workers and specialists, who can carry out common or specific tasks independently.
|Previous Next||Apply Now|