Minimum Education & Experience
• Bachelors Degree in Engineering
• Registered Professional Engineer (or non-USA equivalent)
• 15 years of experience in design and construction of onshore and offshore oil and gas production facilities
• Overseas experience in the areas of process / mechanical, piping, structural, electrical and instrumentation engineering
• Thorough knowledge of all aspects of project management including scope, resource, cost, quality, communications, risk and procurement management
• Demonstrated experience as Project Manager in at least 3 projects of at least $15MM total value
Key Job Responsibilities
The candidate shall be responsible for the planning management and coordination of all activities in a project lifecycle, including detailed design, project management, control and execution of design projects, construction, installation and commissioning associated with oil and gas facilities for the COMPANY’s work program. The candidate must be capable of determining the organizational structure required to accomplish the assigned projects efficiently and in accordance with approved plans and schedules. The candidate must be capable of working in a team and shall report to the COMPANY’s Staff Engineer – Technical Services or his designate. The candidate will be required to supervise other engineers and technical personnel in the team, as well as maintain close liaison with COMPANY Representatives and Government Agencies, and coordinate activities between engineering, procurement, construction and operations, including both COMPANY and contract.
The candidate must also be familiar with codes, standards, regulations and practices applicable to the design and construction of Onshore and Offshore production facilities in the United States (e.g. API, ASME, ANSI, AGA, ISA, etc.). A thorough knowledge of these codes as well as Chevron’s design guidelines is required. The candidates must demonstrate strong organizational abilities, good human and public relations skills and strong operational safety awareness. The candidate must be computer literate and have good working understanding of process/mechanical, piping, structural, electrical and instrumentation designs as it relates to onshore and offshore oil and gas production facilities.
The candidate must have the ability to think and plan ahead, and to detect and act on deviations to the project plan, so as to minimize their impact on progress, cost and quality. In particular, the candidate will ensure that:
• Projects are performed in accordance with the terms and conditions in the relevant contract documents
• Adequate guidance and leadership are provided to the design/construction and planning personnel in the development of the project plan
• Reports on the administration of all aspects of the projects are prepared on time and correctly
• Progress schedules are routinely reviewed with COMPANY and updated as necessary
• Cost and schedule control are maintained for the projects by reviewing actual costs and accomplishments compared to the budget and project plans, and instituting remedial measures when required
IMR Company Profile:
International Manpower Resources Private Limited is retained by one of the leading oil & gas company to recruit complete manpower for thier projects worldwide. IMRPL is a professional HR, Recruitment and manpower contract staffing company in India and provides the all types of Indian manpower like managers, engineers, accountants, supervisors, skilled technicians and semiskilled workforce from India to different industries for their projects in the Middle East, Far East, Europe and American Continents. IMR has a flexible approach and can work to specific requirements of particular projects / clients and can also form and provide a complete team of workers and specialists, who can carry out common or specific tasks independently.