Job ID : IMR 124 Back Kuwait
Date: 16 Apr 2013
Our client is the leading name in the field of Hospitality they are looking a experienced personnel for their 5 star hotel in Kuwait.
Designation: Commis II:-Candidate should have specialized in Indian Cuisine, Sandwich Pantry, Soup Preparations, Gardmanger, etc.
- Preparation of Food under the direction of the Head Chef.
- Using high level of cooking skills in food production.
- Ensuring that all food cooked / served is of a high quality.
- Ensuring that all food is served at a safe and appropriate temperature.
- Maintaining sufficient stock levels of all foods.
- Ensuring that the kitchen / production area is kept clean and tidy at all times.
- Undertaking other restaurant duties from time to time as instructed by the Head Chef.
- Holding interaction with guests about the food quality at the time of Lunch and Dinner. Cost analyst.
- Extensive experience in Continental ,oriental and Bakery and confectionary.
- Well versed in Chocolate prop, Vegetable carving & ice carving.
- Possess excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills.
Salary :-KD 100( Monthly salary )
Other Benefits :
- Air Ticket.
- Free Accommodation.
- Free Duty Meal.
- Medical Facility.
- Residence permite for the period of this contract.
- Driving Licence.