Job ID : IMR 123 Back Saudi Arabia
After sales service manager-Heavy equipment & Trucks
Date: 10 Apr 2013
One of the leading company specialize in the sale of china branded engineering/ Earthmoving and heavy equipment. having following opening:
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES:
- manages/monitors aftersales section,budget setting a planning to meet management given targets.
- Should be able to laise with clients/cistomers in project management for sales of large fleets of equipments or heavy trucks.
- To communicate with principle companies for all technical issues & report.
- Lead a team of techncians,supervisors and service engineers.
- Promotes & market the service and parts sales of the company in coordination with senior prats & senior service manager.
- Initiates regular visits to customers and promotes the importance of service contracts, as well as provides necessary assistance iin the service and repair products.
- Knowledge in overhauling of equipment's and heavy trucks.
- Mobile service team for outstation andon the projects maintenance, schedulingand organizing the teams.
- Works with the service department,product support representatives and sales department to meet all of the customers's needs.
- Ensure that the company meets or eceeds the customer's expectation at all times.
- promotes the company's service contracts to customers.
- have a focus on quality control at all times.
- Knows about organization and structure of MAX and has good knowledge.
- has basic knowledge of relevant legal issues(such as warranty issues)
- can explain informationabout product and fundamental technical matters in a way the customer can understand.
ESSENTIAL JOB REQUIREMENT:
- BSC or Master Degree holder in Mechanical Engineering or its equivalent.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in the service, maintenance of engineering equipments and heavy truck.
- Thorough knowledge of abovbe product lines, troubleshooting & training.
- Reliable,tolrent, determined and can work under pressure.
- Safety knowledge Math skills, English Reading/Writing skills product knowledge.
- Strategic mindset.
- Administrative/clerical experience-expert.
- Customer service expereince- expert.
- Sales Exeprience- Expert.
- Technical or Mechanical- Advanced( Machine service /maintenance)
Required Skills and competencies:
- A distinguishing charactieristic of the certified service advisor is his high readiness to learn in both technical and soft skill areas.
- Able to take a felxible approach to different problems and solve them competently and reliably.
- Demonstrate high loyality to the company and the brand. Acts genuinely, with a high degree of responsibility.
- Known for his high personal intiative, his capacity to onvince and his capavity to make decisions.
- Actively approaches the customer and demonstrates a high ability to communicate.
- Able to compromise but is also able to address conflicts openly in interacting with customers and colleagus and solve them constructively.
- Able to advise the customer and actively sell services and accessory products.
- Data entry organizational skills.
- Telephone skills communication skills.
- Ability to work indepently with little or no direction, well -rounded knowledge of equipment/trucks.
- computer skills, Microsoft word, Excel & power point.
Other Benefits :
Attractive salary!!!+ other benefits
Only serious candidate should send us updated resume,passport details, SKYPE ID and Notice period.