Job ID : IMR 122 Back Saudi Arabia
Warranty Manager- Heavy Equipment & Trucks
Date: 10 Apr 2013
One of the leading company specializes in the sale of China branded Engineering/Earthmoving and Heavy equipment have following opening:
The positions is responsible for the management of the warranty process of the United Machinery Solutions company in Saudi Arabia.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTION AND BASIC DUTIES:
- Proposal for the warranty claims department organizational structure.
- The company's contact and relationships with original equipment manufactures (OEM's) that improve the company's abiltiy of file claims efficiently and recover settlement amounts;
- Policies and procedures to ensure compliance with all OEM requiremen and warranty procedures including proper documentation( files/warranty service records) and retention on all warranty calims;
- Policies and procedures for the coding/processing and reporting of all warranty recievable with payments within the appropriate weekly accounting schedule and that the appropriate posting of all credits and change back is performed.
- Policies and procedure to ensure follow up on paments is made of outstanding claims not eceeding 60 days.
- Policies and procedure for the notification to customers for immediate payment if chargeback refects a non-warrantable failure.
- Policies and procedures to ensure all warrantyparts are clen,tagged and store as need;
- Policies and procedure to ensure warranty staff are kept abreat of all warranty policy andproduct changes and the dissemination of such information with the branch network.
- Develop and monitor reports for reimbursement rates, service letters,claim and vendor activity as well as expenses management.
- manages daily operations warranty department inculding work load, WIP, OEM, comliance and other warranty issues or concerns:
- Review machine and wrranty reserve amounts for compliance accoutning guidelines;
- Identify machines to self-insure.
- Works with the service Department, Product Support Representatives and sales department to meet all of the cusatomer's needs.
- Ensures that the company meets or exceeds the customers expectation at all times.
- Promotes the company's service contracts to customers.
- have a focus on quality control at all times.
- He knows about organisation and structure of MAX and has a good general knowledge.
- he has basic knowledge of relevant legal issues(such as warranty issue)
- he can explain information about product and fundamental technical matters in a way the customer can understand.
ESSENTIAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- General mechanical knowledge of engineering/construction equipment and heavy trucks.
- Understanding of warranty claim and issues.
- Supervisory experience.
- Stroong PC skill( e.g. Ms word,Excel DBS)
- Excellent written and verbal communications.
- 'Excellent organizational skills.
- Administrative/clerical expereince-expert.
- Customer service experience-expert.
- Technical or Mechanical-advanced( Machine service/maintenance)
Required skill and competencies:
- A distinguishing characteristic of the certified Warranty manager is his high readlliness to learn in both technical and soft skill areas.
- Able to take a flexible approch to different problems and solve them competently and realiably.
- Demonstrates high louality to the company and the brand. Acts genuiely,with a high degree of responsibilty.
- Known for his high personal intiative, his capacity to convince and his capacity to nake decisions.
- Actively approches the customer and demonstrates a high ability to communicate.
- Able to compromise but is also able to address conflicts openly in interacting with customers and colleagues and solve them constructively.
- Shows high empathy, tries to understand other's point of view and react flexibly.
- Able to plan and organize. iN this regard he is capable of high degree of understanding for process and procedure.
- Able to advise the customer and actively sell service and acessory products.
- Managerial Skills.
- Data entry organizational skills.
- Telkephone skills communication skills.
- Safety knowledge Math skill, english reading/writing skills poduct knowledge
- Reasoning skills.
- Ability to work independently with little or no direction.
- Well-rounded knowledge of equipment/trucks.
- Computer skills.
- Microsoft word,Excel & power point.
Other Benefits :
Attarctive Salary!!!!+ other benefits.
If you are seriously interested , kindly send us your updated resume, passport details, SKYPE ID and notice period