Job ID : IMR 121 Back Saudi Arabia
Service Advisor- Heavy equipment & Trucks
Date: 10 Apr 2013
One of the leading company specializes in the sale of china branded engineering/Earthmoving and Heavy Equipment's.
The certified service advisor is the professional"manager" of the entire customer-oriented service process. He sets standards in customer care. he views each customer contact as a professional challenge. Customers value the certified service advisor for his competence,trustworthiness and his respectful way of treatign them as partners in resolving issues. His colleagues in the workshop value him for speaking their language due to his technical understanding and because he speaks their languge. He is the competent intermediary between the customer and the workshop and thus, contributes significantly to the business sucess of the entire After-Sales area.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES:
- Together witht e customer sets the scope of the rpair and does a test drive as needed.
- Offer the customer and active reception(if available at service point). It is expected from you to have most pleasent manners to greet the customer very cheerful, smiling and pleasing welcome.\
- Cost estimate and prepare an offer for the customer if necessary. In addition, he clarifies the payment method.
- Informs customer for vehicle handover.
- Presents the urrent service offers to customers as appropriate.
- Checks/ensure the availability of needed parts(as far as directly forseeable)
- Arranges necessary service, warranty and goodwill claims.
- Contols the appointments and ensure the utilization of workshop capacity.
- Monitor the status of maintenance and work orders and arranges additions to oreders and appointment changes with the customer and the workshop.
- After completion of maintennace and repair work,he initiates the invoicing process.
- Ensure that schedule commitments are kept.
- Initiates quality control procedures.
- Inform the customer about the accomplished work and intiates also next steps fro orders which remain incomplete and nay additional/repairs found later during the job execution.
- hands over the vehicles personallyor arrange another person to handover the vehicle to the customer.
- Explain the invoice to the customer if necessary.
- does test drives after the repair if this is necessary or desired by the customer.
- make a completion mark onthe order(such as for legal inspection).
- Inspects the vehicle condition fro any damage/broken parts exterior and interior of the vehicle on the vehicle entry form witht he signature of the customer.
- Informs the customer of sutomer serve measure.
- Implements service point-specific support standards.
- Assumes responsibilit for complaints with high priority and processes them.
- Works with the service department,product support representatives and sales department to meet all of the customer's needs.
- Will ensure that the company meets or exceeds the customer's expectation at all times.
- Promotes the company's equipment and truck to customers.
- Have a focus on quality control at all times.
- Knows about organization and structure of MAX and has good general knowledge.
- Has basic knowledge of relevant legal issues(such as warranty issues)
- Can explain information about product and fundamental technicla amtters in a way the cutomer can understand.
- Is able to pass on work ordrs in such good qaulity that it is ensured the workshop will carry out the vehicle repair qualified and efficiently.
ESSENTIAL JOB REQUIREMENT:
- Trained certified technician or similkar automotive service profession or proof of comparable competencies i.e. Recognized Automotive technical diploma. Should have good experience of or has attend automotive training courses specific maintenance operations, workshop system and processes as well as disgnosis system.
- Administrative/ clerical experiencne- basic.
- Customer service expereince- Intermeditate.
- Sales experience-Intermediate
- Technical or mechanical- Advanced( Machine service/ maintenance)
- Have basic computer knowledge and should be a user of an ERP system related to Automotive.
Required skills and competencies:
- A distinguishing characteristic of the certified advisor is his high rediness to learn in both technial and soft skill ara.
- Able to take a flexible approch to different problems and solve them competently and reliably.
- Demonstrates high loyality to the company and the brand. Acts genuinely, with a high degree of responsibility.
- Known for his high personal initiative,his ability to convince, and his capacity to make decisions.
- Actively approches the customer and demonstrates a high ability to communicate.
- able to compromise but is alo able to adress conflicts openly in interacting with customers and colleagues and solve them constructively.
- Shows high empathy,tries to understand other's point of view and react flexibly.
- Able to plan and organize. Inthis regard he is capable of high degree of understanding for process and procedure.
- Able to advise the customer and actively sell services and accessory products.
- managerial skills.
- Data entry Organizational skills.
- Telephone skills communication skills.
- Safety knowledge Math Skill,English Reading/ Writing skills product knowledge
- Reasoning skills.
- Ability to work independntly with little or no direction.
- Well-rounded knowledge of equipment/Trucks
- Computer skills, Microsoft Words,Excel & PowerPoint.
Other Benefits :
Attarctive Salary!!!! + Other benefits
Only serious interested candidate should send us thier updateds resumes, passport details, SKYPE ID, and notice period.