Job ID : IMR 120 Back Saudi Arabia
Spare Parts Manager- heavy equipment & trucks
Date: 10 Apr 2013
One of the leading company specializes in the sale of China branded Engineering/Earthmoving and Heavy Equipment's having following opening :
Essential Functions and Basic duties:
- Analyzes the request for creation of inventory from the warehouse before transmission to the zone plateform.
- Assist user of the workshop(engineering departments, maintenance etc.) with all requests relating tothe codified parts.
- Take part in the management of the shared spare parts used and / or stored in the warehouse acording to the zone plans.
- Works with field technicians to identify subsitutions for absolete or un-purchasable items.
- Works with the central engineering groups to analyze the workshop inventroy and asists in reucing non-moving inventory and setting the correct min- max levels.
- Works to achieve cooperation between stores management and field maintenance personnel through communication,meetings and problem solving of issues.
- Be able to forecast,plan and implement the parts odering from the suppliers and movements of the parts in the Braches.
- Works with the service department,product support reprsentatives and sales department to meet all of the customer's needs.
- He will ensure that the company meet or exceeds the customer's expectation at all times.
- He will have a focus on qaulity control of spre parts at all times.
- He knows about organisation and structure of MAX and has good general knowledge.
- He has basic knowledge of relevant legal issues(such as warranty issues.)
- He is able to pass on work orders in such good qaulity that it ensured the workshop will carry out eh vehicle repair qualified and efficiently.
ESSENTIAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Administrative/clerical experience-Basic
- As Degree or technical equivalent in a related.
- Customer service experience-Intemediate
- Sale -experience-intermediate.
- Technical or Mechanical-Advanced( Machien service /maintenance)
- Be able to read,identify and select the parts number from the EPC(Electronic Parts Catalogue)
Required skill and competencies:
- Managerial skills
- Data entry organizational skills.
- Telephone skills communication skills
- Safety knowledge Math skill,English reading/writing skill product knowledge.
- Reasoning skills.
- Ability to work independently with little or no direction
- Well rounded knowledge of equipment/trucks.
- Computer skills.
- Microsoft word,Excel & power point.
Other Benefits :
Attractive salary!!!! + Other benefits
Only serious candidate should send us their updated resume, passport details, Skype ID and Notice period.