Job ID : IMR 116 Back United Arab Emirates
Application Sales Engineer-Fire and Gas
Date: 03 Apr 2013
One of the reputable UAE based engineering firm having following opening in Abu Dhabi:
Reporting Head : Senior Operation Manager
Job Location Abu Dhabi
Qualification: B/Tech , B. Engieering Instrumentation & Control Preferabley Fire and Gas.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Excellent knowledge in Fire Detection and Fire Fighting Systems name smoke detection,flame detection, clean agent ,inserts foam, Water based systems(sprinklers, Hydrants etc)is preferable.
- Specify equipment with consultants.
- Prospecting new business and follow- up on established accounts
- Will be required to make appointments with clients/consultants and schedule meetings.
- Has an understanding of Civil Defence requirements.
- Visit project site with project engineer & gather site information.
- Responsible for identifying various risks inthe process where he can use use instruments offered by Telectron to mitigate the various risks.
- Indentify requirements and forward to protect and proposal engineers for drawing and quotation.
- Ensure that required prerequisites(e.g. design inputs, tools and documentation) are in pace prior to work commencing.
- Follow up quotation.
- Must have a good knowledge of how DCS interfaces with field instruments and control valves/Switch gear.
- Share technicial knowledge with project team,supervisor,own discipline and other engineerign discipline and other engineering discipline.
- Report progress and technical problems to project/engineering supervisor.
- Coordinate with project team.
- Pro-actively identifies potential quality and efficiency improvements within assigned work.
- After sales services and advise.
- Conducting thorough marketing activities from organization,presentation, seminars,other type of awareness activities and exhibition.
- Must be proficient in communicating in English, Arabic will be an advantage.
Required Knowledge and skills
- The candidate must have 2-3 years expereince int he fire & gas market.
- Team interaction ability.
- Good interpersonnel skills problem-solving skills.
- Very solid communication skills.
- able to handle tough situations independently.
- Creative and able to think laterlly.
- Coordinate with other departments.
- A valid UAE driving license is prferable.
- Indian National.
Other Benefits :
Attractive Salary!!!!+ Other benefits