Job ID : IMR 115 Back United Arab Emirates
Project Manager-Fire Gas Division
Date: 03 Apr 2013
One of the reputable UAE based engineering firm having following opening in Abu Dhabi:
Reporting Head: Senior Operation
Job Location: Abu Dhabi
Qualification: BSC Electronic/Electrical Engineering.
Essential Duties & responsibilities:
- Must posses a good overview of projectmanagement on various scale projects.
- An understanding of estimation & preperation schedules and time management of project execution.
- Ability to cordinate with the project team on estimation of projects.
- Responsible for tendering of major projects.
- Provides monthly reports to senior management on the status and outcome of rolling projects.
- Responsible for identifying and training staff where deemed necessary( budget justification included).
- Requires ploanning & manpower resources management.
- An understanding of strategic planning for current and future projects.
- The ability to meet deadlines and cost trgets.
- The capabiltiy to run an efficient implementation team.
- You should be familiar with NFPA and OSHA standards and adhere by them at all times.
- Must be familiar with NFPA and Osha standards and adhere by them at all times.
- Where required Negotiate with other department manager for the aquisition of required personnel from within the company.
- Determin and assess the need for additional staff and make the appropriate recrutiment request via HR if necessary during project cycle.
- Set and continually manage project expectations with team members.
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team.
- Proactively manage change in the project scope,identify pottential crises and devise contingency plans.
- Define project sucess criteria and disseminate them to involved parties throughout project life cycle.
- Coach,mentor,motivate and supervisoe project team members and contractors, and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work.
- Build develop and grow any business realtionship vital tot he success theproject.
- Ensure that all projects adhere to HSE requirements and standards.
Required Knowledge and skills:
- Candidate should be able to initiate the project,plan the project, execute the project , monitor and control the projects,close the project, and you will be bound to the professional and social responsibility as well.
- Excellent people skills.
- English language , written and spoken.
- Understand UAE's relevant rules and regulations.
- UAE driver license.
Other Benefits :
Attractive salary!!!!! + other benefits