|Date: 21 Mar 2013|
One of the leading company specializes in the sales of Engineering Equipment and Heavy Truck having following opening:
Qualification & Experience:
• Graduate BA/MBA in warehouse management/logistics management.
• Should have a minimum of 10 years’ experience in warehouse environment, with a minimum of 4 years in an
operations manager role.
• General knowledge of engineering/construction equipment and heavy trucks.
• Experienced in Warehouse management system (WMS). Lotus notes experience is an advantage.
• Excellent knowledge of warehousing processes.
• Strong leadership skills are a must.
• Strong PC skills (e.g. Ms. Word, Excel, DBS)
• Excellent written and verbal communications.
• Excellent organizational skills, ie well organized and ability to handle pressure situations.
• Ability to work hands on and to connect with people on all levels.
• Customer Service Experience - Expert
Required Skills and Competencies
• A distinguishing characteristic of the Warehousing and logistics manager is his high readiness to learn in both technical and soft skill areas.
• Able to take a flexible approach to different problems and solve them competently and reliably.
• Demonstrates high loyalty to the Company and the brands. Acts genuinely, with a high degree of responsibility.
• Known for his high personal initiative, his capacity to convince, and his capacity to make decisions.
• Actively approaches the customer and demonstrates a high ability to communicate.
• Able to compromise but is also able to address conflicts openly in interacting with customers and colleagues and solve them constructively.
• Shows high empathy, tries to understand others’ point of view and can react flexibly.
• Able to plan and organize. In this regard he is capable of high degree of understanding for process and procedure.
• Able to advise the customer and actively sell service and accessory products.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
• Maintain receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and
developing/enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures, ensuring that the
warehouse is operating efficiently and effectively.
• Ensure compliance with laws with respect to warehousing, material handling, and shipping requirements by
studying existing and new legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on
• Control inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciling with data storage system. Identify,
forecast and determine optimal levels of inventory according to business requirements.
• Maintain and update a complete library of spare parts manuals, bulletins, catalogues for all products sold by
• Safeguard warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security and safety
procedures and protocols.
• Ensure that warehouse supervisors direct warehouse employees in the proper storage, inventory, and
handling in and out goods within specified productivity, cost and quality standards. Resolve operational
issues quickly and effectively.
• Ensure the prompt and correct monthly invoicing for all warehouse services.
• Design, prepare and send out the warehouse management report to senior management on a monthly
• Maintain physical condition of warehouse by planning and implementing new design layouts; inspecting
equipment; spare parts; issuing work orders for repair and requisitions for replacement.
• Achieve financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances;
initiating corrective actions. Profit center head, P&L responsibility.
• Maintain warehouse staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning,
monitoring, and appraising job results.
• Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional
publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Works with the Service Department, Inventory Department, Product Support Representatives, and Sales
Department to meet all of the customer’s needs.
• Ensures that the Company meets or exceeds the customer’s expectation at all times.
• Have a focus on quality control at all times.
• He can explain information about warehousing, company products and fundamental technical matters in a
way the customer can understand.
Other Benefits :
Attractive Salary+ Other Benefits
Only serious candidate should send us their updated resume,passport details, and notice period.
NOTE: Selected candidate intially wiil join duty at their Dubai Office. Once probation period of 3 months is completed they will be located at Jeddah office.
|Previous Next||Apply Now|