One of the leading company specializes in the sale of China branded Engineering /Earthmoving and Heavy Equipment’s having following opening:
This position is responsible for the managing profitable and efficient operations of the Spare Parts Department in the designated brand to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction.
ESSENTIAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
• Bachelor degree in Business or any related field.
• General mechanical knowledge of engineering/construction equipment and heavy trucks.
• Understanding of Spare Parts and issues.
• Supervisory experience.
• Strong PC skills (e.g. Ms. Word, Excel)
• Excellent written and verbal communications.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Administrative / Clerical Experience – Expert
• Customer Service Experience - Expert
• Technical or Mechanical – Advanced
Required Skills and Competencies
• Able to take a flexible approach to different problems and solve them competently and reliably.
• Demonstrates high loyalty to the company and the brand. Acts genuinely, with a high degree of
• Known for his high personal initiative, his capacity to convince, and his capacity to make decisions.
• Actively approaches the customer and demonstrates a high ability to communicate.
• Able to compromise but is also able to address conflicts openly in interacting with customers and colleagues
and solve them constructively.
• Shows high empathy, tries to understand others’ point of view and can react flexibly.
• Able to plan and organize. In this regard he is disguised by a high degree of understanding for process and
• Able to advise the customer and actively sell service and accessory products.
• Data Entry Organizational Skills
• Telephone Skills Communication Skills
• Safety Knowledge Math Skills, English Reading / Writing Skills Product Knowledge
• Reasoning Skills
• Ability to work independently with little or no direction.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
• Direct and control the designated brand Spare Parts staff to ensure that they are appropriately motivated
and trained and carry out their responsibilities to the required standards.
• Contribute to the achievement of the Spare Parts department goals and objectives.
• Implement all necessary policies and procedures to ensure that all day-to-day Spare Parts activities are
compiled with the approved practices, company and manufacturer policy and procedures and quality
• Oversee Spare Parts daily activities in the designated brand that includes maintaining, ordering, shipping
and receiving spare parts and ensuring smooth and cost effective deliveries of shipments.
• Maintain regular contact with customers to ensure continuous feedback about the quality of products and
• Negotiate with customers in the event of any claims against the company. Monitor the designated brand
• Have a focus on quality control at all times.
Note: This Job Description shall include, but is not necessarily limited to the above duties. May temporarily perform other
duties assigned to maintain operations and services.
• Works with the Service Department, Product Support Representatives, and Sales Department to meet all of
the customer’s needs.
• Ensures that the Company meets or exceeds the customer’s expectation at all times.
• Promotes the Company’s service contracts to customers.
• Knows about organization and structure of MAX and has good general knowledge.
• Have basic knowledge of relevant legal issues (such as warranty issues).
• Can explain information about product and fundamental technical matters in a way the customer can understand.