|Date: 19 Mar 2013|
One of the leading road construction comapny having following opening:
· Minimum qualifications include a relevant degree in Civil engineering or similar from an internationally recognized university.
· B.E / B.Tech Mechanical with 5+ years of exp in maintenance of Earth moving equipment.
· Strong working knowledge in civil road construction/bridges/culverts/Asphalt Projects)
· Committed to a minimum of 3+ years full-time living & working in Nigeria.
· Must possess demonstrable and measurable success in a similar role in a large or medium sized construction company ideally within Nigeria or within a similar challenging environment.
1. To oversee the repair, maintenance and overhauling of the plants and equipments pertaining to road projects.
2. Maintaining logbooks of each equipments, preparation of consumption report of fuel, lubricants, spares and consumable etc. And maintaining the maintenance records.
3. Immediate taking corrective measures with respect of equipments.
4. Proper reporting in time to seniors regarding Equipments.
5. Preventive maintenance of heavy earth moving Equipments and plants and light vehicles such as Excavator, Loaders, Dozers, Asphalt Paver, Graders, Dumpers, Hot /Wet Mix plants etc.
6. Responsible for carrying out job works on site or at central workshop. Proper and timely recording in register of machines fleet number, nature of job etc
7. Diagnosis the day to day problems of the equipments and suggesting the Corrective measures.
8. Indenting of spare parts, proper running of workshop.
9. Analyze cause of excess consumption (fuel oil and other consumables).
10. Interviewing of all mechanics, drivers for site and head office
Other Benefits :
Attractive salary!!+ Other Benefits
Only serious interested candidat should send us their updated resume passport details, and notice period.
|Previous Next||Apply Now|