|Date: 19 Mar 2013|
In one of the leading civil road construction company having following opening:
· Minimum qualifications include a relevant degree in Civil engineering or similar from an internationally recognized university.
· B.E / B.Tech Mechanical with 20+ years of exp out of which at least 10 years exp in maintenance of Earth moving equipment.
· Strong working knowledge in civil road construction/bridges/culverts/Asphalt Projects)
· Committed to a minimum of 3+ years full-time living & working in Nigeria.
· Must possess demonstrable and measurable success in a similar role in a large or medium sized construction company ideally within Nigeria or within a similar challenging environment.
1. Planning, scheduling and coordinating and reporting directly to GM
2. Responsible for plant production goals
3. Running the division as a separate profit centre
4. Supply machines on time to site, to reduce cost of the operational cost of machine
5. Ensure proper utilisation of machine to ensure longevity of usage
6. Weekly status report on inventory of equipment, spare part management and repair status report
7. Schedule and conduct plant meetings
8. Prepare budget for every project and preparation of requisition received from sites to ensure monthly supply off all they need
9. Help identify what should be purchased
10. Preparation of requirement of spares, 3-6 months change after recommended hours of usage
11. Standard operating practice for plant to ensure preventive maintenance
12. Training to the mechanical staff
13. Managing Resources (purchase /equipments) at site
14. Ensure HSE standards are maintained in workshop both on site and in HO
15. Preparation and updating of the equipment status report weekly /monthly
16. Coach and mentor team members and ensure accountability for their assigned work. Foster a well-trained and motivated staff.
Key Skill set:
1. Time management
2. Man management
3. Financial prudence
4. Leadership skills
5. Organizational Skills.
6. Must have experience in road construction.
7. Experience in preparation of report documentation
Other Benefits :
Attractive Salary + other benefits
Only serious candidate should send us their updated resume,passport details, and notice period.
|Previous Next||Apply Now|