|Date: 14 Mar 2013|
One of the reputed contracting Company, who are in the field of Building and Civil engineering contractor in Tanzania have following opening:
1. Do feasibility studies for properties as required by the board
2. Identify future growth areas
3. Monitor the property development portfolio in Africa and project manage from conception to sales & Lease.
4. Recruit relevant key staff members
5. Implement a facilities management system and program.
6. Undertake marketing and sales plans for the projects.
- A minimum bachelor’s degree, Chartarted Accountant with property Oriented MBA with 5-10 years experience.
- Fluent in English both written and spoken, second language either being Gujurati or Hindi
- Computer Literacy with competency in Microsoft Office and relevant software packages
- Has to be willing to relocate family to Tanzania if he is successful in the long term at thecompany. We are only interested in long term staff members.
Other Benefits :
Other Benefits: Free Accommodation+ Transport+ Medical+ 30 days paid leave after 12 months
Only serious interested candidate should send us their updated resume,passport details and Notice period.
|Previous Next||Apply Now|