|Date: 14 Mar 2013|
One of the reputed contracting Company, who are in the field of Building and Civil Engineering Contractors in Tanzania have following opening :
Posiion : Document Control Officer
Qualification : Bachelor's degree in Civil
Experience : 5-10 years in a Construction Company
Detailed list of duties:
• Create and establish a document control and records management system.
• Implement document/data management solutions with a primary focus on document
control and records management.
• Establish document control requirements, i.e. which document numbering system will be
used, how many and which signatures will be required for certain approvals, etc.
• Receive, track and monitor documents using document management programs to register
documents, maintain databases, and produce reports as required.
• Initiates and replies to routine correspondence.
• Works with other staff members as needed to develop and improve services.
• Provide assistance to users in capturing and locating information; provide assistance with
• Establish and maintain a data distribution system and schedule for current and forthcoming
projects, based upon client, project, department, and supplier requirements.
• Arrange document cataloguing, packing, and long-term storage or disposal of appropriate
documents at time of closeout.
• Manage the scheduled destruction of archived documents according to company and/or
Key Skills :
- Fluent in English both Written and spoken, other language being Gujarati or Hindi
- Computer literacy with competency in Microsoft Office and relevant software packages.
- Can relocate family in Tanzania, if he is successful in the long term stay in the company since company is interested in those candidates who are willing to work on long term.
The serious candidates meeting above requirements may send their resume immediately.
Other Benefits :
Salary : Tax Free -Matching with the Industry
Other Benefits :
- Free Furnished sharing bachelor accommodation
Free Transportation between Worksite and Accommodation
- 30 days leave after completion of 12 months with return Air Ticket
|Previous Next||Apply Now|