|Date: 12 Mar 2013|
US based energy services firm with focus on the emerging markets, who are involved in drilling,marine and manpower services to the oil companies having following opening:
Job Location: Nigeria(Lagos), Angola(Luanda), Eq. Guinea(Malabo)
Reporting to : Mechanical Integrity Inspection Lead
Scope of Work:
This position will report to the Mechanical Integrity Inspection Lead. This position will be responsible to carry out magnetic particle and ultrasonic inspections on pressure vessels and process piping.
· Participate in Chevron iCare behavior based safety program
· Plan and carry out magnetic particle and ultrasonic inspections of pressure vessel and process piping
· Prepare isometric inspection drawings of process piping
· Prepare formal written reports of inspections using computer software programs (Must be able to use Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook)
· Interpret NDT results of magnetic particle, profile radiography and ultrasonic thickness examinations
· Must be proficient in the use of Panametrics 38 DL PLUS ultrasonic instrument
Mechanical Integrity has been tasked with SERIP Stage 3 implementation that includes creating baseline procedures and acquiring key data to populate the Escravos Terminal Operations asset registry via the Visions database. The position is a key role in asset identification and inspection. Mechanical Integrity is currently understaffed to deliver SERIP Stage 3 implementation.
The NDT inspector shall have:
1. 5-7 years experience working in plants, refineries or offshore production facilities.
2. Demonstrated knowledge in Magnetic Particle, Ultrasonics and Radiographic inspection methods through current certification with current Level II certification in accordance with SNT, PCN, or CSWIP.
3. Experience with Ultrasonic Phased Array a plus
Other Benefits :
Salary: Best in the industry + Other benefits
Rotation required: 35/35 rotation
Dution: 1 year(extendable)
Only serious interested candidate should send us the updaed resume, passport details, and notice period.
|Previous Next||Apply Now|