|Date: 20 Mar 2013|
Exciting career opportunity in one of the largest power plant of coming up in South Africa. The project entails the building of 6 x780 MWe Coal Fired Super Critical Boilers for the Coal fired power station.
Reporting to: Supervisor
A recognized trade inthe field of Welding , with N3 or equivalent NQF level.
Key areas of responisibility:
1. Oversee and be responsible to assist the supervisor inall erection activities on the Boiler.
2. Control man hours allowed for erection
3. This includes updating construction schedules and assisting with drawing up of construction schedules.
3. Ensure high standards of safety and quality are adhered to.
4. Assist the Construction Manager in running the site in a safe manner and within buget and on time.
5. Must report all deviations from the scope of work timously in writing to the Supervisor.
6. Must be able to work unsupervised andlead a team
Other Benefits :
Other Benefits: Free Accommodation+ food+ transport+ medical + leave etc.
IMR Company Profile:
International Manpower Resources Private Limited is recruitment company in India for overseas projects. IMRPL is a professional HR, Recruitment and manpower contract staffing company in India and provides the all types of Indian manpower like managers, engineers, accountants, supervisors, skilled manpower from India to different industries like Oil & Gas, Engineering, Energy, Mining, Manufacturing and Construction for their projects in the Middle East, Far East, Europe and American Continents. IMR has a flexible approach and can work to specific requirements of particular projects / clients and can also form and provide a complete team of workers and specialists, who can carry out common or specific tasks independently.